GDPR General Data Protection Regulation
PRIVACY. YOUR INFORMATION. YOUR SAFETY.
Our Commitments to You
You are at the center of everything we do. Our goal is to always feel safe and trust us by handling your personal information with respect and allowing you control over them.
It is important that you know what personal information Itours AS (here referred to as "we" or "Itours AS") collects about you and how we use them.
We have done our best to explain this in a concise and easy way. If you would like more information or you have questions, please contact our privacy representative by sending an email to email@example.com.
How your information is used and why 1. To fulfill our contract with you We use your information when you enter into a contract with us (eg to buy goods or a ticket) in order to:• treat your order• charge, and• provide you with support. 2. For our legitimate business interests • To send you e-mails related to customer service, including order confirmation and event reminder.• To prevent or detect illegal behavior, in order to protect or enforce our legal rights or the law otherwise permits. Eg. to make sure the tickets come in the hands of true fans. In order to achieve this, we may use your information to prevent blackberry sales of tickets, abuse of our intellectual property rights (such as our or our affiliates trademarks), fraud or other crimes.• To ensure that our and our Partners' activities are performed safely and safely. 3. Where you have given your consent • To contact you with information or offers about the upcoming events, products or services we can offer - Email, Push, and Web-based alerts, SMS or Social Media Platforms.• To process your health-related information in order to fulfill your requirements for availability, where it has been explicitly requested and consent has been granted.
Your choices and rights Options .
If you have given us your consent, you can withdraw it by doing the following:
- In order to no longer receive marketing material from us, you can change the preferences of your account settings, follow the instructions to unsubscribe, always provided in emails we send you, or contact us and ask us to do that for you. Your rights You also have rights regarding how your personal information is used, including:
- The right to oppose that we process your information.
- The right to request that your information be deleted or further restricted.
- The right to request a copy of the information we have about you.
- The right to correct, modify or update the information you have given us (if you have an account with us, you can also do this by logging in and updating your information).
- The right to contest all kinds of automated decisions we take about you. An automated decision is a decision taken without human intervention and which has legal implications (eg credit check). We do not usually use automated decision making, but if we do, we will inform you about such decisions.
To exercise the above rights, please send us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be aware that even though we consider all requests we receive carefully; your rights may vary depending on where you live and we do not always have to comply with your request. If this were the case, we will explain why.
How we take care of your information. We have taken security measures to protect your information. The security measures we use will depend on the type of information collected. We will only store your information as long as it is necessary to provide the services you request for the purposes described in this Statement and for any legal purpose where we are legally required to keep the information. We will delete your information in a safe way when it is no longer needed for these purposes, in accordance with the Company's guidelines. There are strict rules for the transfer of information in this way to ensure that your information is still protected according to. high standards. Where we do this, we will ensure that necessary warranties are in place. When your information is transferred to a location outside of the European Economic Area, we will use one of the procedures listed below. • Standard agreements approved by the European Commission• The Privacy Shield Framework between the EU and the United States• Binding Group Rules for Transmission• Binding Group Rules for Transmission for Data Processors Contact us for more information or to obtain a copy of the current documentation.
Contact Us. If you have questions about the above information or about how we handle privacy, we have your own Personal Representative and your own Privacy Representative who can help you: email@example.comYou can also contact the Data Inspectorate, but we encourage you to first try to help.